Google AdSense is a contextual advertising program that allows you to run ads on your website or blog, or YouTube videos, and get paid when when visitors click on them. The ads are generated from businesses that use Google’s AdWords program.
The Google AdSense program has several great advantages including:
- It’s free to join.
- Eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it’s new.
- There are a variety of ad options and several you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site.
- Google pays monthly (if you meet the $100 threshold) by direct deposit.
- You can run ads on several websites from one AdSense account.
- There are options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- You can easily add it to your YouTube and Blogger accounts.
Now after that being said, it is incredibly hard to get an Adsense account approved, especially if your applying to get a Nigerian Adsense account. The requirements necessary to get approved for google adsense non-hosted account are quite simple
- An approved adsense niche website.
- Considerable amount of traffic.
- They sometimes require that your domain name be at least 6months old.
- Unique Content.
You can try applying for google adsense program at https://google.com/adsense with a gmail account only. If you are able to get an adsense account approved, then congratulations, as you have taken the first step to monetizing your website. Like the topic says, you can make at least $300 or N100k monthly on adsense, and this is paid directly to your Nigerian Bank Account either domiciliary or Naira Account.
But for most of us that google would most likely deny the application to join adsense program, Call 08123698184 to get an approved Nigerian Non-Hosted Adsense Account. Also comes with Adsense optimization to make your account make the most money it can.
SCREENSHOT FROM A 3MONTHS OLD NIGERIAN ADSENSE ACCOUNT